A HUGE thank you to the lovely Chloe from Dazed Fashion for nominating me for the inspirational blogger award; it means a huge lot to me! Please be sure to check out Chloe’s blog! She has some great reviews of products and some fab outfit ideas ranging from casual to outerwear, and from cute to well put together outfit ideas for nights out. Chloe’s blog also has some great beauty posts and useful make-up reviews and tutorials.
UPDATE (08/05/2014): Another MASSIVE thank you to the amazing Carrie from Cup Of Tea as well for nominating me. It means such a lot to know she nominated me too and enjoys reading my posts. You can see my nomination for this inspiring and lovely lady below.
I have been blogging for nearly 3 years now and I love it. My older blog is http://www.staceystoma.wordpress.com. I love to help others and provide support for those affected by Inflammatory Bowel Disease and/or bowel surgery and like the fact that despite all my suffering, I can perhaps make somebody else’s IBD/surgery experiences a little easier (whether that be the person themselves or a relative/friend).
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them. (provide a link to your post)
This rule is optional you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
- I am not really a huge chocolate fan unless it’s Milkybar 😀
- My favourite bands are You Me At Six, Young Guns, 30 Seconds To Mars and Mallory Knox.
- We have 2 dogs called Suzie & Bobby.
- My brother is younger but a lot taller than me!
- I love medical programs; anything from Holby City to 24 Hours in A & E and so on…
- I have an obsession with floral print.
- “Fall down seven times, stand up eight” is one of my favourite quotes.
I do not know 15 blogs well enough in detail to nominate so I am just going to nominate the blogs that I know well enough and enjoy reading at present.
1. I obviously nominate Chloe, who I have mentioned above & why, who nominated me.
2. Carrie from Cup of Tea – I find her posts a great read and find that her journey with Ulcerative Colitis is very inspiring!
3. Thomas from The Chronic Adventurer – he is very inspiring.
4. Hayley from BedEleven – she is one of the loveliest people I have had the pleasure of speaking to since my surgery & is very inspiring.
5. Emma from My Beautiful Messy Life – I really enjoy reading her posts about being a journalism student and having Crohn’s and an ileostomy.
6. Meranda from MerandaRoben – I love the IBD posts she writes & the awareness work she does.
7. Nicholas from Osto Life – Really inspiring and good awareness blog.
8. Last but not least, Beth from Polished Couture – I adore her shopping haul posts especially & think her blog is really well put together in general. I love her ‘haul’ posts and beauty favourites.
So there you have it guys! My nominations for The Inspirational Blogger Award. Thank you so much to Chloe & Carrie once again.
Until next time,